2021 Committee Heads
Chair: Dennis DiGregerio Morrisville FD
Co Chair:Keith Ploof - Missisquoi Valley Rescue
Chair & Co Chair Asst.:
Secretary: Don Zukswert - Elmore FD
Treasurer: Tim Girard - Swanton FD
Logistics Chair: Keith Ploof - Missisquoi Valley Rescue
Logistics Co Chair: Dennis DiGregerio Morrisville FD
Administration Chair: -
Administration Co Chair:
Apparatus Chair: Kaleb Wetherrell Hyde Park Town FD
Apparatus Co Chair:
Safety Committee: Chris Jones Hyde Park Town FD
Fund Raising Chair: Brad Carriere - Hyde Park Town FD
Vending Co Chair:
Food Chair: Chair: Kathy Girard - Swanton FD
Food Co Chair: Colleen Pilon - Fairfield FD
Instructors Chair: Brad Carriere - Hyde Park Town FD
Instructors Co Chair:
Communications Chair: Randy Swann Fairfield FD
Communications Co Chair:
EMS Chair: Jason Tallman - Elmore FD
EMS Co Chair: Brent Labree - Morrisville FD
2. COURSE COMPLETION
1. All students must be members, in good standing, of a RECOGNIZED fire or rescue organization.
2. All students attending the Franklin-Lamoille Fire School, must do so with consent from the head of their organization, verifying they are covered by their organization's insurance.
3. All students must be physically qualified and capable to participate in the courses they are registered for and participating in.
4. All students attending a program involving field training exercises, must have FULL PROTECTIVE GEAR.
5. All students must acknowledge that horse-play, alcohol, and drugs will not be tolerated. Any student found to be involved in such behavior will be EXPELLED from the FLFS and will not be awarded a certificate.
6. All students must acknowledge the responsibility, along with their course instructor, to keep all classroom and field training sites clean.
7. By virtue of Vermont State Law, smoking is NOT PERMITTED on school grounds.