Registration Forms no later then August 26, 2019.
Date: Sept 28,29 2019
6:00 - 7:30 am - Registration
7:30 am - Opening Assembly
8:00 - 11:30 am: Morning Training Session
11:30-1:00 pm: Lunch
1:00 - 4:00 pm: Afternoon Training Session
Check out our classes!
We currently have one and two day classes to offer.
Click below to learn more.
2. Course Completion Certificates of course completion will be issued at the closing of each course, after FLFS receives evaluation forms from the instructors.
1. All students must be members, in good standing, of a RECOGNIZED fire or rescue organization.
2. All students attending the Franklin-Lamoille Fire School, must do so with consent from the head of their organization, verifying they are covered by their organization's insurance.
3. All students must be physically qualified and capable to participate in the courses they are registered for and participating in.
4. All students attending a program involving field training exercises, must have FULL PROTECTIVE GEAR.
5. All students must acknowledge that horse-play, alcohol, and drugs will not be tolerated. Any student found to be involved in such behavior will be EXPELLED from the FLFS and will not be awarded a certificate.
6. All students must acknowledge the responsibility, along with their course instructor, to keep all classroom and field training sites clean.
7. By virtue of Vermont State Law, smoking is NOT PERMITTED on school grounds.