Registration Forms no later then September 7, 2023.
One Days Classes $60.00
Two Day Classes $120.00
Date: Sept 23,24 2023
6:00 - 7:30 am - Registration
7:30 am - Opening Assembly
8:00 - 11:30 am: Morning Training Session
11:30-1:00 pm: Lunch
1:00 - 4:00 pm: Afternoon Training Session
1 Day $60.00 2 Day Class $120.00
Check out our classes!
We currently have one and two day classes to offer
1. All students must be members, in good standing, of a RECOGNIZED fire or rescue organization.
2. All students attending the Franklin-Lamoille Fire School, must do so with consent from the head of their organization, verifying they are covered by their organization's insurance.
3. All students must be physically qualified and capable to participate in the courses they are registered for and participating in.
4. All students attending a program involving field training exercises, must have FULL PROTECTIVE GEAR.
5. All students must acknowledge that horse-play, alcohol, and drugs will not be tolerated. Any student found to be involved in such behavior will be EXPELLED from the FLFS and will not be awarded a certificate.
6. All students must acknowledge the responsibility, along with their course instructor, to keep all classroom and field training sites clean.
7. By virtue of Vermont State Law, smoking is NOT PERMITTED on school grounds.